Besides, this statement represents the extension of the short banner displayed when first connecting to the Website.
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, as explained below in the « Cookies management and withdrawal of consent » section. When cookies are disabled, some functions of our Website may not work properly.
2. WHAT ARE COOKIES AND OTHER TECHNOLOGIES?
Cookies are small files that the websites visited by users send and store on the device used to access those websites. When users come back to the same website, the browser recognizes the cookies installed on the device and sends back information to the website that created or installed those cookies in the first place. Our Website uses different types of cookies and other technologies to read and store information on the user’s device in order, i.e., to perform statistical analysis, customize and facilitate users’ browsing experience and remember their preferences.
According to duration, we may classify cookies as follows:
- session cookies, if they are automatically deleted at the end of the session; and
According to origin, we may classify cookies as follows:
- first party cookies, if they are set and managed directly by the website manager; and
- third party cookies, if they are managed by a different domain than the one visited by the user.
Furthermore, according to their function, we may classify cookies as follow:
- technical cookies, which are necessary to the functioning of the website, including the provision of information society services requested by users. This cookies category includes session cookies, which are necessary for you to use website, and functionality cookies, used, for example, to save your browsing preferences, such as products in the cart; and
- profiling cookies, whose goal is to create profiles related to the user and send or show advertising messages in line with the preferences the user shown while browsing the website.
The legal basis for the processing of personal data in connection with technical cookies is our legitimate interest consisting in the interest in ensuring that the Website works properly and it is visible and accessible to users. The legal basis for the processing of personal data in connection with profiling cookies is consent.
Our Website may use web plug-ins, device fingerprints and other similar technologies (collectively referred to as « tracking technology ») which allow third parties and us to monitor the use of our Website. Our Website incorporates and uses this tracking technology on your device when you access and load our Website. Find additional information on the following section.
3. WHAT TYPES OF COOKIES AND SIMILAR TECHNOLOGIES DOES THIS WEBSITE USE AND WHAT IS THEIR FUNCTION?
Our Website uses technical cookies (as described above), which are necessary for the functioning of the Website; these cookies do not collect information for marketing purposes and do not require your consent in order to be installed.
Our Website also uses profiling cookies (as described above), for which we collect your consent through our Cookie banner and/or Cookie Settings tool; users can choose the purposes to which they want to give their consent. You can withdraw your consent or manage saved cookies on your device by following the instructions given in « Cookies management and withdrawal of consent » section below.
4. COOKIES MANAGEMENT AND WITHDRAWAL OF CONSENT
You can also disable cookies through the portal www.youronlinechoices.com/it.
If you disable cookies used by this Website, some of the Website functions may not be displayed correctly.
If you object to the use of profiling tools other than cookies, we invite you to exercise your rights by contacting us at the addresses below.
5. YOUR RIGHTS RELATED TO PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING
6. DATA CONTROLLER AND CONTACTS
LOGICA YACHTS, with headquarter at Viale Europa, 2C, 55049 Viareggio LU, Italie, manages this website, as Data Controller. You can contact us by emailing to: [email protected].